Emergency Airway Management Course (EAMC)
Date: 22 – 23 Feb 2016, 8am to 5.30pm
Venue: Institute for Medical Simulation and Education
Medical Doctors only.
A 2-day intensive course on Emergency Airway Management taught by experts in the field. The course provides participants with current information and hands-on practice to ensure effective and appropriate management of airway emergencies. It also consists of core content lectures, skill stations on various scenarios and hands-on training in crucial airway techniques. Upon completion, the participant will know when and how to use RSI & how to identify and manage a difficult or failed airway.
Practical skill stations of various scenarios comprising of:
- Functional Anatomy & General Approach to Airway Management
- Rapid Sequence Intubation and Drugs
- Difficult Airway
- Paediatric Airway
- Mechanical ventilation
Hands-on practice using the:
- Normal endotracheal intubation
- Tips and tricks
- Rapid sequence intubation
- Awake intubation
- Difficult & failed airway
- Paediatric airway management
- Surgical cricothyroidotomy
- Mechanical ventilators
- Noninvasive mechanical ventilators
To register for this event, please click here.